Garnett-Powers & Associates is pleased to offer the Vanderbilt Graduate Academic Benefit Plan.
This comprehensive program is comprised of the following plans and insurance carriers:
- Voluntary Dental: Assurant DHMO
- Voluntary Vision: VSP PPO
The Vanderbilt Graduate Academic Benefit Plan is open to all Graduate Students at Vanderbilt and their dependents.
The major family member eligibility categories are the following:
- Spouse / Domestic partner
- Natural or adpoted children to age 26 regardless of student status
- Stepchildren may be included if they live with the Graduate Student and are supported at more than 50% and claimed as a tax dependent
CURRENTLY ENROLLED? GRADUATE STUDENTS NEEDING TO ENROLL A DEPENDENT (QUALIFYING EVENTS):
If you are currently enrolled, you may be able to enroll a newly eligible family member(s) if you experience one of the following qualifying life events:
- Legal Marriage/Domestic Partnership
- Family member(s) arrival in the U.S.
- Birth of a Child
- Dependent loses coverage
- Adoption of a Child
You have 31 days from the date of the qualifying life event to enroll your eligible family member(s) by submitting a change form on this site.MAKE CHANGES TO ENROLLMENT