Garnett-Powers & Associates is pleased to offer the Woodbury University Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP).
This comprehensive medical insurance plan is powered by UnitedHealthCare.
The following types of students will be automatically enrolled* in SHIP and billed for the applicable premium amount at the beginning of each semester.
- Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Students residing in University-operated housing (including graduate students)
- International students on an F-1 or J-1 visa, including those residing off-campus
*Students who have alternate, comparable insurance coverage may waive out of SHIP
- Graduate Student taking three (3) or more credit units
- Non-Traditional Student (Evening and Weekend Programs) taking six (6) or more credit units
- Eligible dependents of enrolled students