Gallagher Benefit Services is pleased to offer the GPA J1 / J2 Visa Health Insurance Plans.
As a J1 / J2 Visa holder, you will be able to enroll in one of the following plans:
- IMG Basic PPO
- IMG Standard PPO
- IMG Platinum PPO
- Ameritas - DPPO
WHY ENROLL WITH GPA?
The insurance plans offered on this website are exclusive to GPA. The benefits offered by each plan are meant to offer you the best coverage when you need to seek medical attention at the lowest cost possible. Also, enjoy the financial flexibility of paying your insurance premium on a Monthly basis, therefore making your payment affordable.
Enjoy the peace of mind of receiving a quality J1 / J2 Visa Health Insurance Plan by enrolling with us today!
RECEIVE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE BY THE INDUSTRY LEADER
All of the GPA J1 / J2 Visa Health Insurance Plans are offered by the International Medical Group (IMG). Since 1990, IMG has been insuring millions of people around the globe. IMG has a dedicated team of international, multilingual specialits that will be there for you if you have any questions regarding your benefits or need assistance utilizing your insurance policy.
U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS
All of the GPA J1 / J2 Visa Health Insurance Plans exceeds every U.S. State Department health isnraunce requirements. Therefore, by choosing one of the plans being offered by GPA, you will be in compliance with all of the U.S. State department requirements listed below:
- $100,000 per accident & illness in medical coverage
- A deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness
- Coinsurance that does not exceed 25%
- Medical evacuation coverage must be at least $50,000
- Repatriation coverage must be at least $25,000
- Carrier must be at least A- rated or backed by the full faith and credit of the Exchange Visitor's government
CURRENTLY ENROLLED? NEED TO ADD A DEPENDENT:
If you are currently enrolled, you may be able to enroll a newly eligible family member(s) if you experience one of the following qualifying life events:
- Domestic partnership
- Family member(s) arrival in the US
- Birth (only if the baby is not a U.S. Citizen)