EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Enhance your wellness and find confidential care for your mental health how, when and where you need it. Whether you’re feeling stressed, burnt out or grieving a loss, Lyra makes it easy to find and receive confidential, personalized, short-term mental health care. Their online platform allows you to sign up in just a few clicks, find the right coach or therapist for your needs and quickly book an appointment in person or via live video. You and your spouse or domestic partner, dependents under age 26 and household members are each eligible for up to 12 sessions per year with a Lyra therapist or coach, covered at no cost to you.
No matter what you’re going through, Lyra provides a range of support options for everyone:
- GUIDED SELF-CARE WITH A COACH
- Get a care plan crafted by your Lyra coach , and learn new mental health strategies at your own pace.
- IN-PERSON AND VIDEO THERAPY
- Meet with a therapist for diagnosis and treatment of mental health conditions like depression, PTSD, etc.
- MENTAL HEALTH COACHING
- Get to the root of your challenges with effective care from a mental health coach via video or live messaging.
- Tap in to self-led wellness tools anytime, anywhere.
Work-life services are also available to resolve emergencies, guide you through challenges and help you stay on top of your busy life. Services available to support you include legal and financial consultations, identity theft support, and child, elder and pet care resources and referrals. To access work-life services, use access code: Lyra-Coh
Learn more at coh.lyrahealth.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-672-1266, and download the Lyra Health mobile app.